Wednesday 7 September 2016

Let's Eat 2 Episode 4 - 5 Food Recap

I just realised that season 2 has more food and more variety of the food. :O It's taking me some time to post the food recaps hope you guys don't mind! I actually haven't finish watching this series yet. So it might take me awhile... ^_^V

Let's Eat 2 Episode 4 Food recap

  1. Mugwort rice cake - Whut?! I know right... :D Grandma cooked that in the beginning of the episode
  2. Curry house food - I was more interested in the interior decoration... No, really! ;P 
  3. Junk food - Not sure if this is considered but hey it got me wanting to eat junk food after! 

Let's Eat 2 Episode 5 Food recap
  1. Chicken Ginseng soup - Again cooked by Grandma 
  2. Ice-cream potong - Lol....sorry I don't know what's it's called in English but I thought it was rather funny that they have the same thing over in Korea too... ;P 
  3. Crab Kimchi Soup/ Gae Gook Ji 

No comments:

Post a Comment