Wednesday 20 December 2017

Mad Dog Apartment design


:D

Another K-drama interior design! :lol: Absolutely love the designs seen in these dramas, they always seem to amaze me. :wow: This is a dark themed interior seen in the recent Korean drama series, Mad Dog. The open shelves for bookcase storage also has a hidden door, something which was my ex-lady boss's favourite design! :laughing: I especially love the entrance/ foyer area with the tiling, it makes it as feature point as you enter the apartment. 

I wouldn't mind living here! But maybe it's a tad a bit too dark tho... :hmm: Oh, did I mention that it has a secret room behind that bookcase door?! ;p 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have seen your post about K-Drama Interior Design and I like what you have done so far. You should keep this up! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emari, thank you for your kind words! I haven't drawn anything for many years now.... haha, I lost the desire and motivation to draw anymore... :( Thanks again for your visit and comments! I should try to draw again someday... :(

      Delete