Monday 19 December 2016

My Wife's having an affair this week office pantry


My current obsession with K-dramas has led me from one drama to another. :teevee: The recently concluded "My Wife's having an affair this week" was a pretty good show. :thumbsup: I enjoyed the story as well as the interior. This is the office pantry of Producer Do Hyun Woo, Producer Ahn and Writer Kwon. The concrete blocks caught my eye and then I realised it was cleverly used as a support for the bookshelves as well as a decorative piece. There is even some back-lighting for some of the blocks. 

On the opposite side, the concrete blocks were used as a divider and a bar area as well. Retro furniture pieces were used to match the concrete and wood. Although I must note that the space is rather small, so it may look like there is a lot of things going on.... maybe a little bit crowded for some. But I think it looks pretty nice overall. I really like the concrete blocks and wood combo. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment