Wednesday 22 August 2018

Tokyo Raiders apartment



:wave: 

It's been sooooo long!! ^^; Gosh, I'm so sorry... This drawing took me longer than I expected! :blush: I think I sketched it sometime late last year and took almost the whole year (It's already August! :facepalm: ) to get it coloured... :lol: Been busy with work and other online things. Hope you guys have been well! 

Tokyo Raiders is a Hong Kong film waaayyy back in 2000... When I saw it back in the day, I fell in love with the minimalist apartment which is located in Tokyo. At that time, raw concrete was all the rage with the likes of Tadao Ando architecture trending everywhere. You can check out the fight scene here

I tried my best to map out the layout plan of the circular apartment, it seems like Tony Leung (the main lead) was fighting in the study area first before back tracking to the kitchen area and finally making his escape via the staircase. :D It would have been better to see more of the interior but yeah, hope you will enjoy this! I made a mistake with the position of the blue sofa, it should be facing the metal racks... ^^; One more thing was that they had those open wardrobe/ storage with metal bars, also another trend which made its debut then.

No comments:

Post a Comment