Wednesday 9 November 2016

Shopping King Louis Episode 13 Food recap

Episode 13 

1. Ramyeon - Louis cooks ramyeon for the uncle.. The uncle was so worried his secret will be out but Louis being his innocent self made it quite a funny scene...


2. Jjajangmyeon & Red bean sherbet - More black bean noodles... Louis now teaches Mr Cha to ask for freebies like dumplings...


3. Korean pears - I didn't know chestnuts and pears (I think in this case the name of the farmer) means pregnant... Haha...


4. Home cooked food, Fruit cocktails & bean sprouts - Bok Sil cooks meals for Bok Nam, The three ahjummas toasting to their new friendship and the two Mr Cha's peeling the bean sprouts


5. Chocolate - Mrs Baek gives Louis some chocolates reminding him of his childhood...



Notable scenes: 

Mr Cha singing and Louis on the piano. My colleague told me that Louis- Seo In Guk is actually a singer (halfway during the series) so I wasn't surprised when he started to play the piano and sang... He really has a beautiful voice! 



Cool gadget: I haven't seen this kind of watch before... yup, I'm not rich like Louis okay?! ;P


Best scene: Agent Double Axe!! She's sooo badass! 


And the ahjumma trio: Audrey, Vivian and Cleopatra!!

No comments:

Post a Comment