Tuesday 21 February 2017

Seven First Kisses Episode 5 review

Episode 5: Exo Kai-"I'm your teacher, you're my student"


Soo Jin was asked to be an interpreter for a Chinese couple who wanted to purchase items from the Lotte duty free shop. She was shocked that she could speak Mandarin and she was excited on who she was going to meet with her new skills. 


It turns out to be Kai from the group Exo! She was so happy and he was asking her out on a date. Soo Jin realises that he is her student and she is his teacher. Yeah, it's the noona relationship! 


Kai takes Soo Jin to a pop-up style mall... Oh, I so love this part! Shipping container design my fav!! :D I'm not sure if it's the same one I saw on some Instagram posts, it's called Common Ground. Hopefully I can visit it someday! 


The sunglasses part got me yelling out,"Perfect!" Reminiscence of Louis and Bok Sil in Shopping King Louis... ;D 


Ah, the romantic rain and I will shelter you part... It's really sweet! On my first viewing I felt it was rather dodgy and boring but as I'm doing this review, I realised it's those sweet romance date that many girls dream of... So I guess this is part of the reward for Soo Jin, she always wanted to date and have a cutesy boyfriend! ;D 


Kai treats her to a burger lunch (or dinner?) Oh that burger looks delicious... He goes on to talk about their relationship as teacher and student. I guess many Exo fans are screaming now because they'll be on tour in China this year (according to this drama!)... ;D Soo Jin still insists on Kai being her student and it would be strange if their relationship would change from that. Aww, both of them seem sad at that moment... 


Later that night on their way home (I presume again!) Kai spots something ahead. It's a folk dance party! Hahaha, I know right? Why on earth is something like that happening right out of nowhere... Okay, it's k-drama anything can happen... ;D 


Kai pulls Soo Jin and starts to dance with them... Soo Jin is having so much fun she doesn't want the dream to end... 


The song ends and Kai does a ballet turn (Sorry I couldn't screenshot that it looked too strange!) and gets all serious again. He reiterates that he doesn't just want to be Soo Jin's student anymore. He takes out a ring (What??!) and puts it on her finger. He was also wearing the matching one as well. Aww so sweet!! 


And the kiss! 


Well, almost kiss... Argh! Soo Jin gets time-warped back to reality. Again. :D Okay, this is getting tiring! She sighs and looks longing at Kai's card. Only two more guys left... 


Meanwhile her two other colleagues arrive for their shift and tells Soo Jin to go meet her boyfriend. Soo Jin was like, "My boyfriend?" Haha, I guess she's excited again to see who is the next guy... and it's OK Taecyon! Love her cute smile! 


Exo Kai ending

As Kai leans in for the kiss, they are interrupted by the announcement for the next dance. Cha-cha-cha! Hahahah!! It ends with both of them joining in with some silly dancing. Too cute! I guess they really did enjoy themselves filming this part... :D 

Like I've said earlier, on first viewing this story seems lacking and a bit boring. But as you watch it again you'll realise it's about the having a really sweet date. Going shopping, grabbing a bite together and dancing the night away! I've begun to like this story more now... ;D


Fifth card! Ok Taecyon... will he sweep Soo Jin off her feet? ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment